Sunday, October 17, 2010

What Am I ??!!!!

One fine day I was exploring

The matter was interesting

Who am I & What Am I

Insight Answered.....U a Loser!!!!!!!!!


It made me think on it again

What I have lost in my life

& what I have Gain....

But isn’t it Ok that I have been Human.


No!!!!!! Said my innate soul,

This is the reason U have always been Fool.

Is it so?? I questioned the soul again,

Mind Answered ...Yes U have been.


I explored it further thinking of the answer,

Soul answered listen u Kaisar

This world is of Hard Work n Competition

There are no places here for any Emotions.


I asked, M I not a hard worker nor m competitive,

Mind appeared telling u a hard worker but more of passive.

Nothing rewards without churning ur mind n body,

U have been more of emotional idiotically.


People Uses u and later think u a Scrap,

U give them the opportunity to put u in such space.

I again started storming my brain,

And found the reasons of my Pain.


But the Question remains, As What I am?

Life is has never been serene

Though I put my heart and brain,

But result has never been expectedly same.


Then appeared My Luck in Discussion terrain

I have favoured who had been brave, My Luck Claimed.

U had been smart and intelligent,

But I am not there in Ur Favour.


I challenged my luck: I will draw u in my favour

The moment I thought then my heart appeared.

It claimed me U Kaisar Ali*

U’ll always win Keep ur mind and heart focussed and clear.


Then clock rang for Ten,

My Mother was around my bed, her lauding her tone

Kaisar its already 10 wake up, don’t be insane .

This time I wake up, though been late, but wake to regenerate Me & my Soul.

Yes M Kaisar Ali*.



*Kaisar Ali- Noble King, A King, Highest Authority

1 comment:

  1. There are no places here for any Emotions.

    ReplyDelete