Monday, September 14, 2009

COLLEGE TO CORPORATE

My first choice towards doing any work is to go straight forward with my goals, aims and ambitions. So is the aim of mine to enter into the most important phase of the life which is known as corporate life. But is it so easy to enter into the corporate life? Is it as glittery as I think? Will it be a bed of roses or does one will have to have a roller coaster ride before entering into this corporate world? All these feelings bring into me mixed responses.
My life right now is passing through a phase which seems to be inculcating within me the ways of leading theoretical corporate life. Whatever I am studying today is not merely a study of the any course as such rather it is the way to sustain our life in a way which is as per corporate requirement and I am suppose to learn all those etiquettes which are not only acceptable to corporate life rather those will make my future life full of glamour and success. Life is making me tough for the kind of experience that I will be enjoying in my life to come. One never know in what form life comes to help you out, so one must get him/herself ready with all arms and ammunitions intact in his/her arsenal (preparation).
In coming days I will be going through some more learning experiences that would be more of practical in its character and I will be then exposed to practicality aspect of my upcoming life. Things are going to be more teaching and will be providing me ground to flourish and grow multi-dimensionally. Workshops, Summer Training and many other practical pedagogy means ensure that I don’t miss on any of the knowledge base in any respect when I faces all these situations practically.
So learning all these processes and methods are surely going to make my ride to working life to a greater extent smoother. And my chances of getting success throughout post this learning phase is more and higher than ever. Further all glitters are certainly not going to gold so is this truth that life will always walk on and on with ups and down on its way and with every miles covered one got to learn something new every time. So is this journey of learning towards my future life – I am working out through learning. Wish me success for my life to come.

1 comment:

  1. oh..so when did u decide to pen down ur thoughts..the write up is good..typical of a teen witnessing changing times..ur apprehensions are true to the core but the fears are only momentary exposition of lack of experience, gaining which u urself would end up ridiculing ur fears and start generating newwer fears...this is what we understand by dialectics of life...MR. ali.....

    ReplyDelete